When Trevor was a 100% commissioned Loan Officer at a Mortgage Banking company, he had a 22 page Business Plan with Revenue Projections, and he was an EMPLOYEE.
We put together a list of questions for our clients so we can prepare the necessary information for their SBA EIDL applications.
We are happy to share it with you here. Wishing you all SUCCESS in everything you DO!
We’ve developed questions to assist in preparing a 2021 Business Plan Summary and Revenue Projection:
- What actions did you take in MARCH 2020 to adjust or “pivot” your business to survive the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How did those actions help: have you maintained a steady flow of business, did your business decline?
- Are you continuing those actions into 2021?
- Have you originated new business concepts to continue your business productivity into 2021?
- If yes, what are these new concepts?
- How will the EIDL program assist you to maintain the continuity of your business?
- How will the EIDL program assist you to support the “pivot” concepts you’ve created?
- IF you never created any “pivot” concepts, would the EIDL program assist you/encourage you to do that? How?
- What is the percentage decline in 2020 to your Gross Revenue from 2019?
- What is the percentage decline in 2020 to your NET INCOME from 2019?
- If your net income is lower, is that due to the pandemic? If so, how?
- Without EIDL assistance, what do you anticipate to be your Gross Revenue in 2021 for EACH QUARTER?
- With EIDL assistance, what do you project to be your Gross Revenue in 2021 for EACH QUARTER?
- Will you incur new, different expenses in 2021 than you’ve had in 2019?
- If so, what specific expenses and how much in dollars?
If you want more information about untangling how a business plan works, especially for financing purposes, click below for our business plan outline guide.
If any of our videos or blogs have been helpful, useful and productive, please leave us a positive review on our GOOGLE PAGE. It helps other business owners seeking vital SBA information for their business, not to mention, it’s a kind exchange of information.