- What to Expect from SBA
- Debt Servicing calculation
- Overcoming negative cash flow
- Worksheet to manage calculations
- Sample letter to send to SBA to demonstrate cash flow
- Basic Credit Score considerations
- How to complete 2202
SBA is mandated by Congress to do a Cash Flow analysis in order to justify debt-servicing capabilities. This presents complications beyond the Gross Revenue minus COGS = Gross Profit x 2 = 24 months working capital.
Based on credible sources, we have two different methods on how SBA Loan Officers are reviewing cash flow for Applicants with revenue that would otherwise be eligible for a loan amount above $500,000.
We provide calculations, samples, examples and a worksheet to help prepare your presentation to overcome potential declinations.
Out of stock